Saturday, December 5, 2009

long time

tee-hee, long time no post. well, it's been a busy months to pass, too many projects and exams to do. haha. i'll share what happened in the previous month :

PROJECT DEADLINE was 26th November, and i haven't done an experiment yet! so i stay over in Christa's house on 25th Novemver to finish that project. You know what? We finished at 1 a.m! and I can't stay in her house, so my daddy picked me up that night :)

LOTS LOTS OF DEADLINES AND TESTS because it's already near to the final exam :s

cotton.ink denim acid washed shawl is already in my ward
robe. <3 it! these are my wish list. but it's IMPOSSIBLE to get them :(

Kristen Stewart at 2009 MTV VMA
her dress is sooo yummy!

Angelina Jolie's jewelry
isn't that cute? I want that ring!

my mom will take over the computer, so, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment