Friday, August 21, 2009

yay for weekend!

ah, thank GOD it's Friday! Eventough i like to go to school (haha. it's truth!), i can relaxed in my home!

i have so muh assignment that i must to do for next week. but i left some of the books in the locker! what a stupid-thing! so i can't type my english essay and reading logs and journal because i left them this afternoon! argh!

anyway, i felt so happy today. i don't know why. maybe because my chemistry teacher. usually she is a moody and angry teacher, she loves to shout in my class. but today she was so kind. haha. hope she always behave like that :)

and after school, some of my schoolmats asked me to bought some frozen yogurt in the mall and i said yes. i went there with thania, echa and sheshe. we do love frozen yogurt! they're so delicious and healthy. and i love my schoolmates so much, they're crazy! one of crazy thing that echa done was she asked for free slices of cheesecake! haha.

hoahm i'm sleepy already.
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment